Change management is a discipline of management that guides an organization to plan, prepare, process, equip and support individuals to effectively adopt changes in order to meet organizational success along with the desired outcomes.
As a management student, sooner or later you will get an assignment on change management. While, you will be striving hard to get the best grades in it, there might be certain mistakes that will act as a roadblock. So, here are the insights into these mistakes and ways to bring about the last minute changes to that in order to fetch outstanding grades.
WHAT Are the Points of Changes That You Can’t Miss
1.The Copied Content: An assignment is allotted to you with an aim to enlighten your knowledge of a subject. Therefore, the professor expects you to be original with your work. But, if you have directly copied information from various sources and have simply placed in your document, it surely needs to be changed.
2.Referencing: A reference list complies of the sources from where the information about your assignment is derived. It allows your professor to know exactly from where you have picked your content. It should be perfect.
3.Grammatical and Theoretical Mistakes: As you are writing, you often skip on those little grammatical and technical aspects of your assignment which in turn leave a bad impact on your grades.
WHY Are These Mistakes Important to Change
How to Manage These Changes
- Copying from any source and placing it in your document is a serious offence in an educational field which makes both your grades as well as reputation suffer in the university. Therefore, it should not be taken lightly.
- Proper referencing is the heart of an assignment, if you write your references in wrong format, the authenticity of your assignment is likely to deteriorate.
- The grammatical and technical errors reduces the efficiency of your assignment. Hence, it should be taken care of.
Where to Get Help From
- Get a Plagiarism Test Done: In order to make sure that the credibility of your assignment is intact, getting plagiarism report for your assigned is always a safe option.
- Develop a Turnitin Report: This gives your professor an insight into the fact that you and your friend are giving two different assignments. In the sense, this report shows that your work is not a copied document rather it is original.
- Format Your References Properly: There are various styles of referencing like APA, MLA, etc. You should double check with your professor that which referencing style the university approves of, and then follow the same.
- Proofread Your Document: By proofreading your document, you actually scan it for any error and then rectify it as and where required. This should be done with all the peace and time as rushing on it will be fruitless.
- Online Writing Website- Well, yes these website have services other than just writing your assignment for you. You can take help from them as some of them generate free plagiarism report too, however, others might charge you. So, look through the freebies section properly.
- Plagiarism tools- You can make use of these free tools like Small SEO Tool, Duplichecker to name a few.
- Online Writing Website- Just like you can avail the service of getting a plagiarism report on these websites, you also get the Turnitin report for the same.
- Turnitin Tools: Officially, Turnitin tool is accessible to universities and other educational institutions alone. Therefore, a student’s access to it is limited. However, you can make use of Scirbbr Plagiarism Checker which is an alternative to the same.
- Online Writing Website- You can make your reference list perfect by reaching out to these websites. As they have a team of certified writers, they will surely provide you the best.
- Reference Tools- There are numerous reference tools which are available free of cost for students to use. All you have to do is provide the URL or some basic information about your source and they generate a reference for you in the format chosen by you. Some of these tools are BibMe, citation machine, etc.
- Online Writing Website: Yet another additional service offered by them is that of proofreading. This eliminates all the mistakes which can be skipped while a student proofreads the document.
- Others: The list of others can range from your mother to a professional in the field. Anyone who is ready to give that document a sincere read will help.
Who thought there can be so many areas of mistakes and yet so many ways to bring changes in your assignment on change management. But, with this, you are all sorted to submit that assignment to your professor.
To fetch good grades in your change management assignment it is important for you to address the mistakes that it has and further make the changes as and where required. This article here provides you with the necessary help to know these mistakes and ways to bring changes to the same.
Darwin Brown is a certified writer at Instant Assignment Help Australia. In his leisure time, he likes to travel with her family and pet.