An essay is a short piece of writing, and it needs to have the correct level of quality matching your readers’ interests. If you fall short in your essay writing task, then it will make your readers disappointed, and at the same time, you will be getting a low score for an essay. Educational essay writing is a demanding task that needs to be done by students when they are in schools or colleges. You need to learn to avoid mistakes and focus more on quality of your essay. Your writing should be well-presented, and it must fulfil all academic requirements. Essay writing is an awesome way to put forward your own view on a particular subject relating to your academic career. Modes of essays vary, and they include persuasive, descriptive, narrative, and informative. Mention below points to write introduction, body, and conclusion of an essay:
Step 1: Introduction
• The introduction is the most vital part of an essay.
• Students need to come up with a unique thesis statement in the introduction of an essay.
• You need to come up with the background information in an essay just after the attention grabber.
• The introduction is 20% of your essay.
Step 2: The Main Body
• The body is the backbone of an essay.
• Transition sentences are also mandatory to link different body paragraphs.
• Each body paragraph should begin with topic sentences, and supporting sentences should be followed by topic sentences.
• The body is 70% of your essay, and you need to utilize pieces of evidence or examples in an essay body.
Step 3: The Conclusion
• Students need to summarize their findings in the conclusion of an essay.
• Students need to restate their thesis statement in an essay body.
• Students should conclude their essays by making readers agree with their viewpoint.
• The conclusion is 10% of the whole essay.
These are 3 crucial steps that students need to take to put an end to their essay writing tasks. After you have written the introduction, the body, and conclusion of an essay, then you should revise your paper and find out mistakes. Refine your argument if you think it is a necessity. Remove the subject matter from an essay that is, irrelevant. You also have the option to take help from your teacher to find out flaws and mistakes in an essay causing confusion, in addition to taking help from friends or families. You must proofread your essay paper very cautiously, and look for grammatical errors, capitalization, and punctuation marks. If you find errors in your essay, then make corrections. Avoid using automated software to find out errors in your essay, because such software is not reliable. Now, you will be saying to yourself, I can do my essay fast because I have sufficient knowledge of essay writing. Furthermore, if you follow the steps mentioned above, then you will not need to say to others anymore, write my essay for me.
Maria Danial is an “Expert Writer” and “Academic Advisor”. She has been in the Writing Industry for 11 years. Majority of her articles are about https://writemyessayguru.com because she wants to help students.